Hi. I hope this is the right place to post this one. I just bought the skil 3305 table saw. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this saw? I have never owned one until today. I need to cut some acrylic and well, I decided to stop by Lowes and pick this one up after reading about it online. I did checked the sears craftman and the HF. Nowadays I don't really care too much where they are made because all of the three here were made in china. With that said, I did look at the ones from sears and they didn't feel that great to me. Kind of flimsy and well, a lot of the craftman machines seem to be going that way. The older craftman machines are great though. HF didn't have any in stock of their entry level table saw, but theirs doesn't include a blade or stand.

The skil saw went together nicely. It was the only one with both standard and metric scales on it which I liked since I'm planning on cutting smaller/softer materials like the acrylic. It came with a 24 teeth 10" cabide blade and the stand. Although the table is aluminum, I feel this one had a little better quality than the craftman. Unfortunately I think I'm missing all lower braces on the stand, but otherwise, I like it. I don't do a lot of woodworking, but I needed a table saw. I couldn't find much on this one so I thought I ask. Tomorrow I'll check to make sure the blade is 90 degrees, etc.

I should mention that I also checked ebay and craigslist which had a couple, but being my very first table saw I decided to get the new one. I'm glad I did, because I wanted to see what was included with the saw and most of the saws that were for sale were missing a few items.

Almost forgot, here's the link. I haven't used it yet, but I do like it:
http://www.skilbenchtop.com/benchtop...saw/index.html