587,517 active members*
3,406 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need Help for Integrex 60 with T32-C

We are in the process of re-commissioning a used Integrex 60 machine with T32C controller. After re-initializing the system and reloading the parameters, all functions of the machine is working in manual mode. However, in Zero Return function execution, it fails for X axis. The slide moves to reference point, slows down after hitting the Limit switch and stops after crossing the switch with Fault messages 176, ‘Position Detection Error Absolute’ and 63 ‘Absolute Position Unreliable’. But Z axis Reference Return function works properly and the LED indication lights up.
    There is not mechanical obstruction in X slide movement. We replaced X ans Z axis encoders - but Fault remains with X axis only.

Can any one suggest what may be the root cause of this problem? What is the meaning of this message and how to resolve?

Also, in case anybody has a documentation explaining the fault messages and parameters please respond. We would like to procure a copy of the same please.

Gautam :wave:bs:

Quote Originally Posted by gautam1806 View Post
    We are in the process of re-commissioning a used Integrex 60 machine with T32C controller. After re-initializing the system and reloading the parameters, all functions of the machine is working in manual mode. However, in Zero Return function execution, it fails for X axis. The slide moves to reference point, slows down after hitting the Limit switch and stops after crossing the switch with Fault messages 176, ‘Position Detection Error Absolute’ and 63 ‘Absolute Position Unreliable’. But Z axis Reference Return function works properly and the LED indication lights up.
    There is not mechanical obstruction in X slide movement. We replaced X ans Z axis encoders - but Fault remains with X axis only.

Can any one suggest what may be the root cause of this problem? What is the meaning of this message and how to resolve?

Also, in case anybody has a documentation explaining the fault messages and parameters please respond. We would like to procure a copy of the same please.

Gautam :wave:bs:
    Hello,
    Can you help me.Can you please give me the parameter of IG60_T32 and i will sent you the the explaining the fault messages and parameter explaining
    Your machine is English language or Japan language
    Thanks

Replace the batteries on the servo drives if they're equipped with them. Then carry out the zero return procedure again.

Many Integrex machines were equipped with glass scales on X and have many undocumented parameter settings. Check if you have scales and get Mazak service to get you the correct settings.

Integrex parameters

Sorry for the delay in replying. Was out of station. Please inform your mail id where I can send file containing the parameters.

Awaiting your reply.
    Gautam

Quote Originally Posted by MrMazak View Post
    Many Integrex machines were equipped with glass scales on X and have many undocumented parameter settings. Check if you have scales and get Mazak service to get you the correct settings.
    Wil try the same and get back.

Gautam

Will carry out the same and get back.

Can you please give me the parameter of IG60_T32
    My E-mail :[email protected]

Thanks a lot