587,543 active members*
4,033 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > CNC Machine + Manual Tool Operator Needed - Weston, Florida

CNC Machine + Manual Tool Operator Needed - Weston, Florida

We are looking for an experienced CNC operator to set-up and utilize our new ShopSabre CNC machine.

We have VCarvePro and VisualMill installed. We need you to take our current hand built machines, and setup the cuts to produce identical parts for all our model variations using the appropiate software.

You will be cutting steel using the CNC's plasma cutter, as well as plastic and wood useing a lathe.

We are looking for an experienced CNC machininest that can QUICKLY program and utilize our new machine to produce all variations needed.

Additionally, the idea candidate will have knowledge of metal work and be able to tig/mig weld, use a handheld plasma cutter, spot welder, neumatic tools like shears and saws, as well as ability to operate a hand break/shear and tube/pipe bender roller.

Experience in electrical is a major plus as well.

----------

Description/Requirements
    • Must be able to complete machining operations from existing products or verbal instructions
    • Must have experience with complex, tight tolerance parts and various materials like wood, metal and plastic
    • Experience in machine shops skills such as welding, drilling, and traditional manual hand tools are essential
    • 3+ years actual machining experience desired
    • Visual Mill + Carve Pro Experience is REQUIRED
    • Ability to perform basic math functions, including decimals and fractions
    • Use measuring tools, devices and equipment such as scales, calipers, micrometers
    • Proficient in the use of fabrication equipment such as tube bender, notcher machine, tig/mig welding, drill press, metal shear, metal brake is a plus
    • Works from existing products or verbal instructions
    • Fabricate, assemble, install, and test units before shipping with little or no supervision
    • Perform duties in other skill areas such as electrical, and metal part fabrication is a huge plus.

----------

This position is located in Weston, Fl. If you are interested please email your resume w/ work experience and contact information to [email protected]

THIS IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE OPENING! MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE.

Forgot to mension. Very good pay in an easy going environment. Flexible hours and good people. This job is a lot of fun. Email me for more information and please forward your resume if interested...

IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNewBe View Post
    Forgot to mension. Very good pay in an easy going environment. Flexible hours and good people. This job is a lot of fun. Email me for more information and please forward your resume if interested...

IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!
    Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting

Quote Originally Posted by hdblue View Post
    Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting
    This link below can show more info, you can find them at: Welding job descriptions

Thanks for providing valuable link on this forum.

I want to give you 1 valuable link which is veryuseful for career.

visit: Job Descriptions