587,252 active members*
3,301 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Honeycomb bed for cheap chinese laser cutter

I am going to buy a cheap chinese laser cutter off of ebay. They don't seem to come with honeycomb beds and so I was wondering where I can get one from.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
    Jack

I saw one on aliexpress yesterday. There are guys who sell custom made one $80 per meter plus shipping.

If you are going to cut wood or thick material you may want to check this thread first http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...ting_wood.html

In short, honeycomb tables are good as a base for good air flow but they are bad for cutting with material placed directly on it. You will get a lot of laser reflections at the back of the material and after the table cells become dirty from residue you will get this dirt at the back of cutouts.If you raise the material just a bit(1-3mm) above the honeycomb table then you won't get the back dirty.

Lightobject sells one for that laser. Also a moveable z table kit.

Milt

How to choose a co2 laser machine ?

Hi ,could you tell me what is material do you work with and also the size ? it is good for judging the power and machine size etc .

And we can provide Individually tailored . it can be according to your needs to recommend the best and more economic machine . also can provide a good shipping charge by sea .

you can choose which brand control system .laser tube (watt ) ,power . 2phase motor or 3 phase motor .up and down system . chiller .

We can provide buying from aliexpress ,you can save money .also the aliexpress can protect your benefit . payment via Paypal also accepted .

If you need more information , you can contact me anytime ,i will try my best to solve your questions about laser machine .

Email :[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5.jpg   12.jpg   10.jpg   4.jpg  

Smile Hi ,do you need the honey working table ?

HI ,do you need the honey working table ?

We can provide Individually tailored , you can measure the accurate working size ,like 600*900mm . we can quote ,70$/m2 . and you can buy from the aliexpress store .make the payment via the Paypay .we will choose the best shipping ways to ship . we have customers in Australia .

More information , you can contact me anytime . i will reply to you within 24 hours .Email: [email protected] .skype: cenranlaser .

Best regards

Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37.jpg   34.jpg   33.jpg   DSCN0359.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by JackWilliam View Post
    I am going to buy a cheap chinese laser cutter off of ebay. They don't seem to come with honeycomb beds and so I was wondering where I can get one from.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
    Jack
    Please check our honeycomb. made by iron.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4435.JPG   IMG_0130.jpg   IMG_4621.JPG   rotery.jpg  

_MG_0139.jpg  
    [email protected]

The best and most efficient table is a pin table, no back scatter, no piles of crud to clean out , no fire risk.

I tried honeycomb tables and while they do support the work very well they cause as many problems as they solve.

I liked pin tables so much I started making them (no this isn't an advert)

The downside is a good pin table will cost around the same as a very big honeycomb

best wishes

Dave

CUTCNC Guest

we offer honeycomb blade cutter plotter. will not bruin the edge, and can make 45 V cut.

Pls contact me freely if meet your needs.

[email protected]