new issue popped up today with pathpilot . I came to the shop to see a pile of errors on the one computer and it was in the os and not pathpilot . All the errors were dropbox not being able to connect . This one is setup to boot to the os first then I boot to pathpilot from there . It must have rebooted itself sometime through the night . Anyhow every time I tried to start pathpilot I got those errors and pathpilot would not start up .
I shut down and restarted the pc and once again it locked on the splash screen . After a lot of screwing around I got it to boot to the os then to pathpilot

Problem now is I can home x and z but getting a latch error for y . Pathpilot then goes to hell and needs to be rebooted to pull it out of being more or less crashed . I overrode the switches and homed it that way .It's running fine but something is corrupted . I have too many parts to make so I'll free up some time to do a fresh reinstall over the weekend , for now it's running .
To avoid this issue in the future I've uninstalled dropbox on all my mills , which doesn't matter since dropbox hasn't worked on any of my mills for some time now .
I'm ok with errors here and there but this occasional screen lock up is starting to piss me off