587,462 active members*
3,099 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Help needed with info on Haas TRT160 Yaskawa servos.

Exclamation Help needed with info on Haas TRT160 Yaskawa servos.

Hello to all,
    Re posting from Servo Motors tread:
    Want to install this rotary on a non Haas machine.
    My machine integrator wants to know (for cross reference with Siemens motors) exact model number of a Yaskawa Sigma7 motor, currently being installed on a Haas's Tilting Rotary Table TRT160, which I'm planning to buy from Haas. Local Haas tech support offers no help. All they giving me is a Haas's internal part number, which is 32-1259.
    If anyone knows Yaskawa's part number for this particular motor, please share it with me.
    Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Help needed with info on Haas TRT160 Yaskawa servos.

Quote Originally Posted by ToolWiz View Post
    Hello to all,
    Re posting from Servo Motors tread:
    Want to install this rotary on a non Haas machine.
    My machine integrator wants to know (for cross reference with Siemens motors) exact model number of a Yaskawa Sigma7 motor, currently being installed on a Haas's Tilting Rotary Table TRT160, which I'm planning to buy from Haas. Local Haas tech support offers no help. All they giving me is a Haas's internal part number, which is 32-1259.
    If anyone knows Yaskawa's part number for this particular motor, please share it with me.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    It will be more helpful if you can post the photos of the servos and their labels, that would be easier to find.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Re: Help needed with info on Haas TRT160 Yaskawa servos.

I would not have to ask for help if I had them in my possession. I can't make commitment to buy a TRT160 because I am awaiting on a commitment of an integrator on doing the job. And integrator is waiting for me to provide him with exact model number of a Yaskawa motors. Snake bite own tail.