Hi,
There may be a solution.

Fusion Machining Extensions can be bought with 'tokens' but daily, weekly or monthly. As you can imagine you pay a premium by buying in this way
but then again if you bought a 'weeks worth' you could end up with a good toolpath, and even when the week is ended the Gcode does not expire does it? You can use it again and again.

In order to get Machining Extensions it is required (to my understanding) that you already have the basic Fusion subscription, which depending on where you are is about $575USD/year.

Maybe worth investigating. Autodesk do some awesome deals to get new subscribers. My fist years Machining Extensions were discounted to $1200USD (from $1600USD), and because I was feeling
especially poor (no more than normal!!!) at the time of renewal they offered the second years subscription at even less!. Many CNCers regard Autodesk with deep suspicion or outright dislike, in the same manner
as Micrsoft, but whatever may be said about Autodesk is they pull out all the stops to get new customers.

Craig