585,938 active members*
3,775 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Victor V center 4 10MA option parameters
Page 1 of 2 12

Victor V center 4 10MA option parameters

Hello All,

I have a Victor V center 4 10MA and system parameters and PC-NC parameters for this machine are needed.

The situation with the machine is:
    Our guys tried to clean the electronic parts and accidentally removed the battery in the system !!

I guess this powered the backup memory which is erased now. The machine locked itself up. There is a CNC service guy working on the machine now. He resetted the machine. Now we need the system parameters, to start the machine.

Urgent help is needed. Thanks for your help in advance.

Do you have a hard copy of the original parameters? The MTB usually puts a hard copy in the power cabinet however these usually disappear over time. If not the 3 options you have are 1.to try and contact the MTB if they are still around they should have a file of all the original parameters. 2.Find someone with the same make/model of your machine and control and get the parameters from them. 3.Step through the parameters 1 at a time using your manual and set each one accordingly. The third is a major PITA.

I can never stress enough that when getting a new or used machine or starting at a new company the first order of business when the machine is first powered on is to backup everything in the control.

In the event that you get parameters you have to enter your option parameters in first through the IPL mode. This will then get you to the CNC were you can set up your communication parameters and then reload all the parameters. Your counters, timers, keeprelys, and data will have to be loaded by hand.

Stevo

Problem solved

Hi Guys,

Mr. Tony Gannon provided the missing parameters. I thank him for his help. Contact info is below, in case somebody else needs help.

Tony Gannon
    Victor Europe Ltd U.K.
    Tel: +44 (0) 1706 648485
    Fax : +44 (0) 1706 648485
    www.victoreurope.com

Best Regards,

Hello sir

I have a Victor V center 4 10MA and system parameters and PC-NC parameters for this machine are needed.
    [quote]
    Our guys tried to clean the electronic parts and accidentally removed the battery in the system !!

I guess this powered the backup memory which is erased now. The machine locked itself up. There is a CNC service guy working on the machine now. He resetted the machine. Now we need the system parameters, to start the machine.

email:[email protected]

con any one help me to send victor v center 4 ma 10
    parameter NK 1286

need help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sir

need help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sir

email:[email protected]

abrars PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    Do you have a hard copy of the original parameters? The MTB usually puts a hard copy in the power cabinet however these usually disappear over time. If not the 3 options you have are 1.to try and contact the MTB if they are still around they should have a file of all the original parameters. 2.Find someone with the same make/model of your machine and control and get the parameters from them. 3.Step through the parameters 1 at a time using your manual and set each one accordingly. The third is a major PITA.

I can never stress enough that when getting a new or used machine or starting at a new company the first order of business when the machine is first powered on is to backup everything in the control.

In the event that you get parameters you have to enter your option parameters in first through the IPL mode. This will then get you to the CNC were you can set up your communication parameters and then reload all the parameters. Your counters, timers, keeprelys, and data will have to be loaded by hand.

Stevo
    can you me help me send parameter of
    v center 4 ma 10 nk 1286
    i will be thanfull

Do you mean load them into the machine?

Stevo

Need Help
    I have a Victor V4 vmc with fanuc 10MD control with red cap motor . The serial number is vanished .I do not have manuals for this machine .I could install the basic machine i.e all axes movement .spindle rotaion etc .now stuck up with atc .gave mo6 command the orientaon took place then te pot came down .then the error lamp light glow .and it is not going .also one more problem the ladder is not dislayed ,may be locked .

need help
    email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    Do you mean load them into the machine?

Stevo
    While trying to do the tool change the error message light is on so now i can run machine in manual mode but not in auto mode . needs procedure to recover the ATC .I mea to say that when i press NC/PC and press ladder .the ladder is not displayed .

sunil8667

I sent you the manuals I have(on your email) for the victor there is a procedure to reference the ATC you will find in the manual, it should solve the problem with the error light.

if you don't have the (counter, keep relay, timer etc) parameters you wont be able to use the tool charger

Yeah I remember a friend of mine had one of these Victor's in his shop. It had missing parameters. Parameters were entered and the ATC still didnt work. I dont remeber if he sorted out the timers, relays, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gbowne1 View Post
    Yeah I remember a friend of mine had one of these Victor's in his shop. It had missing parameters. Parameters were entered and the ATC still didnt work. I dont remeber if he sorted out the timers, relays, etc.
    The ATC works when you have a macro program (9000 program)

do you have this macro programs (9000), if you have please share with us.

Yeah, you have to have the 9000 program which has the entire M06 cycle programmed. But there are timers, keeprelays, counters which set up how the ATC operates and is timed for the PMC.

Exclamation V-Center 4

Hello Guys

We have a V-Center 4
    S/N: NK-1217

After not using the ATC for the last two years we are now trying to get it going again. We are a bit stuck not having any of the Keep relay or counter data.

Can anyone assist me in providing the info that we need.

We are in a bit of trouble after trying to do a tool change our Z axis and spindle are now inhibited and are unable to run any cycle example: (M03s200; or G0X0)

We suspect a keep relay or tool data that needs to be changed.
    And someone decided that we do not need our manuals anymore and tossed it we need some assistance

Thank You
    Vleisman
    South Africa

start a new thread maybe someone can help you.

I tried the same thing on my machine to fix the ATC but no success so I am still changing my tools by hand...

wish you the best of luck

Vleisman i send a privet message with keeprelays ,timers,counters etc .ceck them and chage one by one and try to see what is the wrong one.

Page 1 of 2 12