585,970 active members*
4,265 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Tools / Tooling Technology > CNC Tooling > Toolng database with more functionality

Toolng database with more functionality

Hi, I need a way to organize tooling in shop with 7 cnc machines. Tools are numerous and are exchanged between machines, used and abused and its hard tracking them and knowing what they are good for.

Is there a free database in which I could number all my tools and enter all the necessary data like the tool life, working hours, tool length, diameter etc.?

If there is no free database, does anyone know a way to organize it yourself since my boss most probably wont pay for any additional software for that purpose?

Thanks.

Your premium source for quality CNC TOOLING, CNC Solid Carbide Router Bits and accessories. Your CNC machinery deserves quality, high production CNC tooling and CNC-TOOL.com is your one stop online source for quality at Industry BEST pricing. In addition we are armed with the technical experience to guide you to the right tool for the application. We offer only the highest quality products for the wood, plastics & non-ferrous metals industries, from the manufacturers you trust.

Contact US