585,973 active members*
4,057 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > Servo controller type where to get this.

Servo controller type where to get this.

Hi my name is rob. and I just bought a cnc converted x2.i got it home and and plugged it in.everything is lit and has power.when I try to jog axis x,y,nothing happens.when I do the same for z it works but only in the same direction. I set ports and pins to 2,3,4,5,6,7, like a regular stepper motor should work but have the same result.i think that this board which I can't identify.is the culprit please if anyone could help me that would be awesome.

Post Breakout Board Information

Quote Originally Posted by helliman 27 View Post
    Hi my name is rob. and I just bought a cnc converted x2.i got it home and and plugged it in.everything is lit and has power.when I try to jog axis x,y,nothing happens.when I do the same for z it works but only in the same direction. I set ports and pins to 2,3,4,5,6,7, like a regular stepper motor should work but have the same result.i think that this board which I can't identify.is the culprit please if anyone could help me that would be awesome.
    Rob,

See attached PDF'S for breakout board information.

Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.