585,743 active members*
4,923 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Rigid tap macro for VTC-41 1991 Yasnac MX3

Dear members,

after I now successfully re implemented my tool change macro on a VTC-41 year 1991 with a Yasnac MX3 control, my boss wants me to find a rigid tapping macro and implement that.

I lost all macros while reinitializing the entire system.

At the time, I was too fresh to the whole game and didn't know that macros have to be made visible in order to be able to back them up.

Does anybody here have an idea where I could get macros like that beside writing them myself, which I don't know how to do.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rigid tapping question solved.

G84 built in canned cycle is providing all necessary synchronization as I could have learned from the manual..... sorry for having been lazy and try to shortcut here

All I need to do is adjust the parameters according the rigid tapping manual.

Ollie

Hi olverhanisch, we just received a VTC-41 CNC with a Yasnac MX3 control, but we have a serious problem: somebody erased all the data information including parameters and offsets, and prior owner says that he didn't backup the data information. We were trying to reconfigure manually the data by using the maintenance support information but it is taking a lot of time and there is not information or examples on how to configure a lot of the data. Yaskawa is not giving support because we are not the original owners. Could you help us? Could you share your NC parameters, Diagnostic Tooling information and Tool Offsets files just to use them as a guide? We will really appreciate it because we would have an actual start point instead of just be guessing which information has to be written on each data segment.
    THANKS A LOT & REGARDS

Saiden