585,698 active members*
3,620 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mitsubishi controls > Problem with Mitsubishi Meldas FCA320LC-V Control for Citizen l20/VII Machine

Problem with Mitsubishi Meldas FCA320LC-V Control for Citizen l20/VII Machine

Dear Sir,
    Hello.
    I need technical support for my 2 Citizen machines L20/VII equipped with Mitsubishi-Meldas FCA320LC-V control.
    The problem is that once I start the machine a display screen is shown but it does not take any further commands.
    Kindly see following link attached for better understanding of the problem.
    http://youtu.be/zvaD3X79zhE

Can you please help me resolve this issue.

Prompt response for this issue will be highly appreciated.

Re: Problem with Mitsubishi Meldas FCA320LC-V Control for Citizen l20/VII Machine

Dear mr. monilbhatt,
    It seems to me, I have faced with the same on my lathe Cincom L16. And decision of the problem, I see by executing the routine: initialization, formating and reload all parameters (must be paper copy as minimum) of lathe.
    If you have theirs, you can deside this problem.
    Apart from this, I would like to ask you share with me these parameters. I will be glad any their view: scans from the hard copies, or text files (including the option params). If not inconvenient to you, of course.

Re: Problem with Mitsubishi Meldas FCA320LC-V Control for Citizen l20/VII Machine

Our company, Technical Repair Solutions, specializes in repairing controls, Servo motors, spindle drives and much more. Here is our website: Industrial automation, Servo, Spindle Drive, Circuit Board Repair; CRT's, Power Supplies, On-site service.

More info:

Where are you located?

We specialize in drive repair and industrial electronic and automation repair along with much much more. Here is our website: Industrial automation, Servo, Spindle Drive, Circuit Board Repair; CRT's, Power Supplies, On-site service. We offer free evaluations, diagnosis, and quotes, so it does not cost to use us and we can at least tell you what is going on. Please contact me at [email protected].

Specializing in Industrial Electronic Repair

Services: Printed Circuit Boards, DC Drives, CNC Repair, AC Inverters, AC Drive Retrofitting, Servo & Spindle Drives, Power Quality Analysis, CNC Controls, Infrared-Thermal Scanning, Encoders, Feedback Devices, Motor Testing, Soft Starts, Transfer Switch Repair, Servo Motors, Monitors, Power Factor Capacitor Repair, Preventative Maintenance, Power Supplies, System Upgrades, PLC’s, CRT Repair/Retrofitting, And Many More….

Located at: 1217 N. Merrifield Ave. Mishawaka In 46545
    Phone: (574) 855-1512 Fax: (574)855-1553
    Visit us at: Industrial automation, Servo, Spindle Drive, Circuit Board Repair; CRT's, Power Supplies, On-site service Email us at: [email protected]