585,974 active members*
4,240 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > SprutCAM > Printing Sprutcam operation details

Printing Sprutcam operation details

It seem to me there is a way of printing out the operation details of a project, however can't seem to remember the how, what, where of the procedure. (Getting old I guess)
    I know how to generate a tool list but that isn't what I want. You can also generate an STCX file but that is a bit hard to decipher.

Operation details would be like the details of the feed/speed, parameters and/or strategy tabs of the various operations.

Is there a way to get the operations details or am I smoking the good stuff here?

Re: Printing Sprutcam operation details

I dont know of a way to print them out, but the operation can be saved by right clicking the operation and select "save to default parameters" then this op can be loaded again in another part by right clicking on the op and selecting "load from default parameters", this brings up a list of the saved ops, select the proper one from the list.
    mike sr

I'm not near a SC-equipped PC at present to check, but is it possible to customize the table that gets generated with a tool list printout?

Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by popspipes View Post
    I dont know of a way to print them out, but the operation can be saved by right clicking the operation and select "save to default parameters" then this op can be loaded again in another part by right clicking on the op and selecting "load from default parameters", this brings up a list of the saved ops, select the proper one from the list.
    Thanks for the comments and I tried your suggestion. What is saved is far from what I was hoping for. It saves the cutter and RPM but pretty much after that you have to rebuilt everything else. The reason is that it converts everything saved in inches to metric. Also it converts the feed to some strange number. Now I am using SC8 so maybe it is different in your revision.

There is a way to print off the operation and tool list. At the bottom of the screen directly next to Post Processor is a button named TOOL LIST. Click that and then click create.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toollist.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	254694

Thanks Jake,
    I know about the tool list but that report is extremely information challenged. I was looking for a report of the details of the operations which would include details of the various operation parameters setup up.