585,967 active members*
4,278 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Post processor error: Coordinate Transformation matrix contains more than rotations

Post processor error: Coordinate Transformation matrix contains more than rotations

No matter what post processor I use, I get this error. I've tried cleaning up my drawing and removing duplicates, but the error continues. I can click through it, but I wonder what it means.

Re: Post processor error: Coordinate Transformation matrix contains more than rotati

Hello Ksky
    Good day
    Could you tell me your use software for post processor file ? and did you already test the simple file with this post processor ?

Frank
    AccTek CNC

Re: Post processor error: Coordinate Transformation matrix contains more than rotati

You'll need to upload the post processor file for us to help with it(will need to be zipped). We'll also need your machine definition folder for "TormachKS", which is located in "C: > BobCAD-CAM Data > BobCAD-CAM V27 > MachSim". There should be a folder called "TormachKS" there which you should zip and post. Without those, we can't generate the same errors. It works fine and posts fine with my machine and post processor, so there is nothing wrong with the geometry or toolpath. The problem is in the post processor or the machine definition, both of which are used to calculate the code.

I attached my machine definition, I didn't include the post processor file as it happens no matter which post processor I use. I am using the "out of box" BC_3x_Mill.MillPst.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Edit your machine and put a 1 in the z/z column of the holder transform....

That fixed my problem!

Thanks!