584,826 active members*
5,275 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > SIEMENS Sinumerik CNC controls > SIEMENS -> GENERAL > Please refer me to a well known Repair company for SIEMENS CNC control in Germany

Please refer me to a well known Repair company for SIEMENS CNC control in Germany

Hello folks,

I am about to travel overseas to Germany and I´m interested in taking a bad CNC control module with me for repair. I am located in Peru so we do not have that type of support around here. I have already done all the in-house testing possible and all points out to a bad controller board. The idea is to bring this component back home (Germany) and have it exchange with a guarantied repaired one which is way less money than looking for a brand new, considering that the component I have is quite old.

BTW here is the item needed to get repaired.Attachment 247636

I will appreciate if someone could give me some leads based on experience. thank you much!

peloflex

Re: Please refer me to a well known Repair company for SIEMENS CNC control in Germany

Hello
    Last week we resive a fanuc servo amplifire from germany for repair and they did a fantastic job with 12 month garantie
    For servo drive for servo amplifiere these company is the best

Industry parts ltd in mainhaim germany
    The men tim steiner
    Buy Domain Names- Find a Premium Domain & Open Your Doors, BuyDomains.com

They hawe meny video postet in you tube
    They are wery good

Hawe nice time in germany
    Hope these helps

Re: Please refer me to a well known Repair company for SIEMENS CNC control in Germany

Uh, travelling to Germany... maybe Siemens?

Did my internship with Siemens KF, and do know they have a repair division for control and drive products. Check with them before you travel maybe...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk