Looking for a CNC Programmer to interview and start ASAP in Flowery Branch, GA. Pay range varies based on experience, but is around a 50k salary to start. Please review the description below and contact me for further details.

Top Three Skills:

MasterCam X6 Experience
5+ years of CNC machining/programming exp
Willing/able to perform full setups/change overs

Job Description:

Candidates will be machining and programming CNC machines that produce pressure vessels. They will have to do a lot of machining, setups, and change overs in addition to programming. There are only 2 other machinist/programmers at this facility so they will need to wear both hats of machining and programming. Eventually they will be able to be full time in a office type setting only programming.

Qualifications:

Proficient with MasterCam X6 for Mill and Lathe tool path (2D mandatory, 3D a plus)
They need to be able to explain their previous tooling libraries.
Thorough understanding of tool feed rates and spindle speeds for various materials (carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron)
Ability to read blueprints and understand programming
Ability to make program adjustments at the controller
Experience setting up parts in the machine
Ability to stay on task
Knowledge of various machine tools i.e. Endmills, drills, thread mills, etc.
Understanding of a high volume machining operation. i.e. continuously changing due dates for parts, ability to work under pressure, ability to meet due dates
Good track record with being at work on time and consistently
Ability to use and read measuring equipment i.e. Calipers, Hole micrometers, etc.
Must speak English and have H.S diploma or GED
Experience operating CNC Mills, Lathes, manual mills, manual lathe (inclusive of set-up, tool indexing, tooling offsets, etc)
Experience using FANUC controls, FAGOR controls and or HAAS controls

Please Contact:
Travis Sheehy
COMMERCIAL RECRUITER
AEROTEK COMMERCIAL STAFFING

770-870-1885 Phone

770-921-2410 Fax

[email protected] Email