I have a Huanyang 3.0 KW VFD hooked up to my finally completed Mill CNC Conversion. I got it all working as I wanted except for a "Spindle Restart Problem".
The spindle Start/Stop Fwd/Rev, including Speed Control VIA Mach3 commands but the problem comes after the prg has run successfully, or right after the spindle has started the first time. If I then attempt to run a prg again, the spindle won't start unless the prg has run "past the spindle start command". I then have to stop the machine VIA "Reset", rewind the program, and "Cycle Start" a second time. It will then work properly. I have to do this "each time", otherwise the prg will run completely without the spindle running.
The VFD is a Huanyang 3.0 KW one. I use the USB Rs485 adapter with a plugin I got off the Internet to communicate with Mach3 because the VFD is apparently not fully Modbus compliant (whatever that means)... electronics is over my very small head, but I usually manage to get by with the help of others
As was stated, I got everything working good except for the "spindle restart problem". Can anyone shed some light on this problem? What is causing the spindle to only restarts following a "Reset"? I tried putting (2) M3 commands in the prg to see if that would work, but it doesn't. I have to hit "Reset" each time first for it work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Ray