585,768 active members*
4,068 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question looking for portable cnc plasma cutting machine

Hi, I'm new to CNC cutting. I want to know more information about cnc plasma cutting machine, cutting thin and thick plates.
    I searched online and found the brand of "SteelTailor portable cnc cutting machine". How about its portable cnc cutting machine?
    Can you recommend some cnc cutting machines for me? I prefer portable and labor-saving machines.

Tessly Petty

Re: looking for portable cnc plasma cutting machine

I have also searched online and browsed SteelTailor website. As I know, Valiant 2.0 is pretty good.
    All the Best!
    Jacey

Hello, Tessly, I am kate, from easycnc company, nice to meet you!

I would recommend this one: CNC Plasma Cutting System | Hobby CNC Machine by GoTorch . Made in USA, easy to learn and use software. Servo drives, available height control.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessly Petty View Post
    Hi, I'm new to CNC cutting. I want to know more information about cnc plasma cutting machine, cutting thin and thick plates.
    I searched online and found the brand of "SteelTailor portable cnc cutting machine". How about its portable cnc cutting machine?
    Can you recommend some cnc cutting machines for me? I prefer portable and labor-saving machines.

Tessly Petty

Tks, Jimcolt.
    I've browsed website of GoTorch.
    Still thinking·····but thanks still.
    The following picture impressed me.
    Attachment 229906

Hi, Jacey. Can you give me more information or pictures about SteelTailor Valiant 2.0 portable?

Tessly....is there a chance that you and Kate are operating from the same computer? Sure looks like it!

What???I know nothing about Kate. The website he/she recommended can not be opened in China.
    By the way, I'm from China. Sure you are wrong!

hello all. Tell you a good news about SteelTailor. From April 1st to June 30th, 2014, SteelTailor will offer 100 sets of special package for
    celebrating the first deep cooperation with Kjellberg.This special package includes SteelTailor Power/Valiant portable CNC cutting machine, Kjellberg CutFire 100i and SteelTailor quick cable connector.

More information pls visit:- - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters If you have any other question , just email at [email protected] . Nice day for you!
    SteelTailor--The world leader of portable CNC cutting machine
    www.steeltailor.com

we can have portable cnc plasma cutting machine,pls send me more demand to my email [email protected] .

Quote Originally Posted by omnisales6 View Post
    we can have portable cnc plasma cutting machine,pls send me more demand to my email [email protected] .
    Hello,Omnisales. So gald to meet you here.May I know what kind of job do you do?The cutting material and thickness? pls kindly answer me. We will provide you the best portable CNC cutting machine. Nice day for you!
    www.steeltailor.com

Quote Originally Posted by omnisales6 View Post
    Hello omnisales. SteelTailor now are cooperate with Kjellberg. For this ,From April 1st to June 30th, 2014, SteelTailor will offer 100 sets of special package for
    celebrating the first deep cooperation with Kjellberg. This special package includes SteelTailor Power/Valiant portable CNC cutting machine, Kjellberg CutFire 100i and SteelTailor quick cable connector. This pagekage is very economical.More information pls visit:- - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters .Nice day!
    www.steeltailor.com

If you finding best and affordable cnc cutting machine then go with Ajan CNC Cutting Machine. Ajan Electronics providing high tech metal working machinery since 1973. During years the company has produced more than 6000 machines working approximately in 40 countries in all over the world. All these machines are still in working condition and the spare parts needed are in stock of AJAN. Today, with its four production factories and over 300 personals, AJAN Electronics is market leader in Turkey and has globally an increasing market share in CNC Plasma. See more about CNC PLASMA CUTTING MACHINES
    www.ajancnc.com

Hi, You are correct. Steeltailor is one of the famous brands in portable CNC cutting machine who is the first one to promote this machine to the overseas market(out of China). It is light weight (2 people are enough to carry the machine) and easy to move. The equipment can also put on the plate top to cut. So, Plate-Top as the word can describe this function well.
    The portable CNC cutting machine is cantilever structure and original designed in China in 2005. In 2007, this model was widely known in the global market. For the cantilever structure, torch down and beam bend is the defect of this kind of machine. To solve this problem, using the thicker material in the certain places will give the good support of cantilever structure. 4mm thickness material is necessary to solve the problem and make the cantilever structure operate smoothly. So far, Plate-Top makes the machine upgraded and overcomed the defect of cantilever structure only.
    Visit www.platetop.com for more details of this type machine.

Hello Guys, I am factory of plasma cutting machine and laser cutting machine, we can provide the portable plasma cutting machine, this kind of machine is very easy, if you want a good one, you can let factory give you a higher configuration

Contact: plasma cutting machine, cnc router, laser cutting machine
    Email: [email protected]

Any good portable cutter in South Africa? I'm thinking to get one..