584,879 active members*
5,146 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Looking for actual experiences importing a GWeike machine - Seems complicated

Looking for actual experiences importing a GWeike machine - Seems complicated

Hey guys,

So I need to upgrade my laser business and get a bigger machine. I know Gweike has some nice machines and I see the name pop up constantly. The prices are fair, but what concerns me is the actual process of getting it to my door.

Can anybody tell me their experience on dealing with the multiple companies that handle all of the shipping complications?
    What kinds of costs are we looking at for all this?

I keep hearing the term broker pop up... how do I go about finding a company to handle the shipping complications for me?

TL;DR - I need a large laser delivered to my home address - I don't have a dock, and I don't have the time to rent a truck and go get it from the ship-yard.... Now where do I go from here?

Thanks in advance for any info

Re: Looking for actual experiences importing a GWeike machine - Seems complicated

It has been 4 years since I did mine. As I recall have Gweike quote you a price to your door. You can get it to your house one of two ways. Mine was to make sure the truck had a motorized drop down lift attached. Comunicate with the trucker when you know they have it at there warehouse to see if they have this type of truck, I believe most do. The other idea is to rent a truck with the same feature as mention above and pick it up from the truckers warehouse.

Re: Looking for actual experiences importing a GWeike machine - Seems complicated

Dear,
    Yes,you can ask the sales girl to quote you the door to door price ,then the machine will send to your place directly ,

Any others feel free to ask me

Best Regards
    Lucy
    GWEIKE laser

Quote Originally Posted by plasma2002 View Post
    Hey guys,

So I need to upgrade my laser business and get a bigger machine. I know Gweike has some nice machines and I see the name pop up constantly. The prices are fair, but what concerns me is the actual process of getting it to my door.

Can anybody tell me their experience on dealing with the multiple companies that handle all of the shipping complications?

I keep hearing the term broker pop up... how do I go about finding a company to handle the shipping complications for me?

TL;DR - I need a large laser delivered to my home address - I don't have a dock, and I don't have the time to rent a truck and go get it from the ship-yard.... Now where do I go from here?

Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

Hello Dear.
    Good morning to you. Nice to meet you here.
    I am Sherry from SUKE Company & specialized in laser machine with more 6 years' experience, with FDA ceritifcate.

Do you buy the laser machine from Gweike laser?
    If not, could i know your ideal model? such as working area? Materaisl process? How is the cutting thickness?
    We have a reliable forwarder, if you like, we could do door to door price for you, all the process will be arranged by our forwarder.

Meanwhile, we have a client in USA, he used our laser machine very well. If you order from us, you could contact him to help you when you meet any problem of laser machine.

As you need large format laser machine, we have SK-1325 with 1300*2500mm; SK1525 with 1500*2500mm; SK1530 with 1500*3000mm, SK-1630 with 1600*3000 mm, or produce machine according to your needs. Like picture show:

Attachment 258476

Hope we have chance to cooperate with each other.

Waiting for your early reply.
    Thanks and best regards
    Sherry

Email:[email protected]
    Mobile:0086-18668917435

Quote Originally Posted by plasma2002 View Post
    Hey guys,

No matter which supplier do you buy from,
    no matter you use who's shipping,
    if it's the first time you import from China,
    you should learn ISF declare clear before you place order,
    this is very important. (or there'll be USD5000 funds)
    the others should be not be complicated.
    hope you get a nice machine.
    www.thunderlaser.com

Hi, We can send the machine to your door. While without a dock, the cost will be much higher than to commercial address.
    G.Weike Laser
    [email protected] [email protected] skype:melody.gweike