585,996 active members*
4,923 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Info

Info

Hi all, I had two machines to mill but obviously not riusito to do something really solid, so I was considering the idea of ​​buying one as if for me to realize that I, too strong and solid work for C45 or titanium, wow certainly much more than to buy it. My idea, putting a little money aside for a time, was to buy this, because I found 1100 Personal CNC Mill | Tormach Has Affordable CNC Milling Machines thousands of videos on youtube that make us see the work and work safely these metals without problems with discrete past. With products imported into Europe from China, marked Optimum BF45 Vario, BernardoFM50, AMA45A, and we do various processes, past and with the same speed of the Tormach? I can not find a decent video to make comparisons, I know you recommend?

Re: Info

Not all together, otherwise I get lost.

Re: Info

Hey Loky, I don't quite understand what you said but from what you have listed the Tormach is what I would have. However remember that the Tormach is considered small, light, and slow when compared to industrial machines. Tormachs are manufactured in China and sold from USA so keep that in mind.

If you are planning to make money from this endeavour then maybe a more capable machine would be best?
    Hass Mini Mill? http://int.haascnc.com/mt_spec1.asp?...L2#comparespec
    Hass TM1? http://int.haascnc.com/mt_spec1.asp?...LROOM_MILL_VMC
    Hurco VM1? Centri di lavoro CNC verticali e fresatrici verticali | Hurco Italia

If you don't need a better machine than a Tormach but still need it to make money$$$ I would not do a conversion. The Tormach will be better than a conversion and not too much more expensive.