584,874 active members*
4,908 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Smile how to choose plasma tube cutting machine?

hello,all.
    I need an plasma tube cutting machine in my factory.But I don't know which plasma tube cutting machine is fit for me.
    Can anyone tell me how to choose it?

The tube I need to cut is Ф100,thickness :4--6mm. I cut about 500 pieces tubes per day!

Thank you very much in advance.

Re: how to choose plasma tube cutting machine?

Hi, Bruce. Since you want to cut 500 pieces of tubes per day, you should choose a plasma tube cutter that is very efficient or cut quickly. As to my experience, the controller of plasma tube cutting machine is important to the cutting result of plasma tube cutter.

Hello,

you need to cut the glass tubes?

do you consider the laser cutting machine? i will send the detailed information for you if you interested.

with best regards,

Angel

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Bruce View Post
    hello,all.
    I need an plasma tube cutting machine in my factory.But I don't know which plasma tube cutting machine is fit for me.

The tube I need to cut is Ф100,thickness :4--6mm. I cut about 500 pieces tubes per day!

Are all of the cuts the same? If not how many different types of cuts do you need? both ends or just one? Do you need the ends coped or set for joints at different angles? What length is the raw stock? Do you have an existing CNC plasma table?

TOMcaudle
    www.candcnc.com

Hello,Bruce.What kind of material do you need to cut?can you give same picture of your plasma tube cutting sample?

SteelTailor tubetailor cutting machine maybe is fit for your need.tubetailor cutting machine is the most portable tube plasma cutting machine in the world.

More information ,pls visit:
    portable tube plasma cutting machine,tube cutting machine for sale - - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

Any question ,pls email at [email protected]

hello,all.

SteelTailor--The world leader of portable CNC cutting machine
    www.steeltailor.com

Thank you for the good advice from all the friends.The material I need to cut is stainless steel tubes.we need to cut many typs of angles,we need to cut the angles according to our customer's need. and length of the tubes is also not desided, it is according to our customer.Normally it is about 5-10meters.Some times we need to work out side our factory. So I think we should choose an portable tube plasma cutting machine.Can anyone suggest one?which brand is the best one?

Hello,Bruce.SteelTailor can provide you the best portable CNC cutting machine in the world.SteelTailor TubeTailor is also an portable tube plasma cutting machine as SteelTailor like.More information pls visit:portable tube plasma cutting machine,tube cutting machine for sale - - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

TubeTailor cutting video, pls visit:

If you have any other question ,pls email at [email protected].

Nice day for you!

Thank you for the good advice from all the friends.The material I need to cut is stainless steel tubes.we need to cut many typs of angles,we need to cut the angles according to our customer's need. and length of the tubes is also not desided, it is according to our customer.Normally it is about 5-10meters.Some times we need to work out side our factory. So I think we should choose an portable tube plasma cutting machine.Can anyone suggest one?which brand is the best one?
    www.steeltailor.com

Hello Bruce.I think SteelTailor TubeTailor plasma tube cutting machine is your best choice.TubeTailor cutting machine is very portable tube cutting machine as you need.,It can be carried to any where you need by car. Tubetailor tube cutting machine can cut Ф100,thickness :4--6mm.More information pls visit: portable tube plasma cutting machine,tube cutting machine for sale - - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

Any other question ,just email at [email protected]

Nice day for you !

hello,all.

www.steeltailor.com

Thank you Steel Tailor, I have get in touch with your company.