585,962 active members*
4,097 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Happy with my new GWeike LC 1612 Dual Head!

Hello, all!!!

I just opened the box of my laser machine!
    In early November flew from Brazil to China looking for a large manufactures laser cutting machines in Jinan Gweike. I arrived at night and had a whole support and care from their beautiful Melody, Gweike´s sales manager. The next day morning, she and a driver took me to meet the plant them in an industrial district of Jinan. There I saw with my own eyes how the assembly line and manufacturing these machines. The Melody told me they would move soon to a new location. I liked what I saw and went to the office of Gweike a more central area of ​​the city. There I´ve been very well received and we could negotiate. I went to China with the intention to import a LC 1390, but to know how the LC1612 with dual head, not restrain myself and just starting the negotiations in this model. It went very well. The Melody ended up making me a very tempting proposition and apo's a very good trading, just coming out of there with my purchased machine.
    They dispatched my machine on a ship in about 2 weeks after my trip to Jinan. About 45 days on ship and more about one month with the machine in the Brazilian customs, it was my big box. It took over one month to complete the work at the site where settled the machine, and yesterday opened the box and put it out.
    She arrived just fine protected in a wooden box, covered with a plastic, with 3 lasers tubes comfortably accommodated boxes inside the machine, along with 2 chillers, the hood and various accessories. The machine seems to me extremely robust as well as being extremely beautiful!
    I am very happy with my purchase. I do not know where to start yet, and after I finished writing this account of my experience as I promised to Melody that would, I will send an email to Melody and request a support and manuals as start assembling and operating the machine. they have several explanatory videos and will be of great value now. Never operated this type of machine and have a lot to learn. If you have tips, videos, and anything to help me this time, will be of great value! Thank you and greetings from Brazil!
    Hey, Melody! Still waiting for our photo toghether at your office!!!

Will share some pictures with you soon!
    Using Tapatalk

Re: Happy with my new GWeike LC 1612 Dual Head!

Hi, Benito,
    Very nice cooperating with you!
    G.Weike Laser
    [email protected] [email protected] skype:melody.gweike

Re: Happy with my new GWeike LC 1612 Dual Head!

You are the best! Waiting for your after sales instructions to start installing and operating my machine! Thanks for everything!

Enviado de meu SM-N9005 usando Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk