585,902 active members*
4,091 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > FS: PCNC1100 w/ 8" 4th Axis, lots of TTS tooling, 2D Scanner, Tool Presetter, etc...

FS: PCNC1100 w/ 8" 4th Axis, lots of TTS tooling, 2D Scanner, Tool Presetter, etc...

I'm putting up my other Tormach PCNC 1100 Series 3 for sale... This machine is about 2 years old, and has been running small aluminum parts on a near daily basis up until last month when i took it out of service because i bought a bigger machine.. i WAS going to hang onto it for doing small stuff/prototype runs, but i've decided that i should just sell it, since i can do the work i was going to do with it on the new machine easily between production runs.

As for the machine, it is in great condition, but it has a couple of VERY small superficial issues that WILL need to be dealt with... First off, it has a wire-covering issue on the X axis (this really is a Tormach issue, not sure why they use that cheap conduit cover for a high motion axis like the X)... Basically the wiring is fine, but the conduit covering will need to be replaced (pics posted below) ... Next up, at the very bottom of the machine, where coolant falls off the back of the bed onto the lower base of the machine, the paint has worn away, so there is some surface rust on the casting... this doesn't affect the machine at all, other than it looks bad.... could easily be sanded and painted over, i just have not had the time to do that, and continue to still not have the time. Third, the Y axis rear way cover needs to be replaced, which i have the cover, you just need to install it... Also, the plastic splash shield has a crack in it, and will need to be replaced.

This sale includes the machine (with auto-oiler, power drawbar, 4th axis integration kit, and deluxe stand), Tormach Controller, Nice flat screen monitor, awesome waterproof keyboard, foot-pedal power drawbar release, control pendant PLUS a brand new one in the box as backup, a brand new monitor/tool arm still in box, extended USB port, every piece of TTS equipment i have, which is like 10-12 or so ER20 holders, 1 ER16 holder, 4 ER20 tension-compression tapping tools, 1 17mm indexable cutter with a second extended tts holder for it, 3 small drill chucks, 2 larger drill chucks, 1 diamond drag engraver, 2 1.5" face mills, 1 superfly cutter, 2 ER32 holders (one is still in package, other was used one time), tool setter gauge and granite, 1 reverse tapping head (never used since i got the tension/compression heads, but has been sitting for 2 years on a shelf), 2d scanning camera and software/dongle, 8" 4th axis with 3-jaw chuck, TTS Tool Tightening Fixture, and some other small stuff i'm sure i'm forgetting about... but bottom line, is it is probably the best deal out there at the moment on this stuff.

The 4th axis has never been used... i did hook it up one day to jog it and make sure it worked, but i never clamped it down and made anything with it.

As for what i'm looking to get out of it... I'm looking to get $12500obo for the whole thing... if i don't get much interest here, it'll be going on eBay, but i'm trying to not have to pay their fees for listing this.

PM me here for info... first one with a deposit gets it.

Located in Western North Carolina, and is powered up/available for full inspection... or i can perform whatever checks you'd like to see, or give you a complete visual of the machine through FaceTime.

Price $12500obo

Here are pics:

Re: FS: PCNC1100 w/ 8" 4th Axis, lots of TTS tooling, 2D Scanner, Tool Presetter, etc

obo of course... if you have a serious cash offer, lets talk! I'd like to move this quick

Re: FS: PCNC1100 w/ 8" 4th Axis, lots of TTS tooling, 2D Scanner, Tool Presetter, etc

Good luck with the sale. It took me about 3 months to sell my machine for what I wanted for it. Similar in setup, tooling etc. You gotta find the right buyer.

Whats next?
    PM-45 CNC conversion built/run/sold.

Machine is sold... Thanks for looking

jid2 - I recently purchased a VF4SS... i was planning on keeping this machine and using it for small stuff, etc... but i hadn't turned it on since getting the Haas in, so i figured it'd lead a much better life in someone elses hands... and the guy getting it will give it a great home