586,005 active members*
5,299 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Elumatech sbz122

Hello folks, I've inherited this machine along with a seat of Elucad, and it's the first of its kind that I've worked on. I have experience running and programming vertical mills - Haas, Deckel, and Mori, specifically. The manual for this SBZ appears to be outdated or is a different version, because the instructions and screenshots don't match up with what I'm seeing on my control. I'd like to set the part zero and touch off some tools on a profile I have imported from the cad program, but it's difficult to tell where to even input these values. Has anyone run one of these machines before? I'm actually located in the same city as the machine's manufacturer, but they're apparently busy and haven't responded.

Thanks,

Joe

Re: Elumatech sbz122

Hi Joe

I have been running a 122 for 8 months. Its a old machine and we import files by floppy disk. Not sure if yours will be the same. When i import jobs on to the machine the the general parameter for the profile doesnt import. So i create one on the CNC and match the same name as the Elucad. (note, if your Elucad parameter name is short then for some reason it will add _0 to the end of the name.) ie 40x40 will come in as 40X40_0

If this is any help and you have any other questions let me know.

Mike