Hi folks,i know it´s not exactly a cnc machine but could someone explain how does it work?
My understending in english is very poor and i need to know how this machine works,any wire or block diagram is wellcome.

TIA

Aklz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM85k-1UXbc

"The spinning motor drives a encoder which produces dir and pulse signals and also produce one pulse per revolution. The one pulse per revolution signal goes to the both counters. Counter one stops the whole procces after reaching total amount of windings. The second counter controls a relays which reverses dir and pulse signals. Example: amount of windings is 8000 and amount of windings per layer is 230. Wire thickness is 0,056 mm. The first counter is set at 8000 and the second one at 230. Any single revolution gives a one pulse to the both counters. Counter one switches the spinning motor of by reaching 8000 revolutions.
Counter 2 changes the direction by reaching 230 revolutions and reset him self with a small micro swithch at the beginning point. The wire carrier is also mechanicaly adjustable. Speed of ancoder is reduced with a small reductor and with 1/2/4/8/16 steps/micro steps brought close as possible to make a movement of 0,056mm (AWG 43) per revolution"