cnc router large tabletop model approx 2ft x 3ft cut area w computer and software to run it

This a tabletop model w cutting area of about 2foot x 3 foot w a computer win xp os with v carve pro 5 and cut 2d for making files to send to the machine via mach 3 software as a gcoded file which is also installed on the hp computer, the machine and computer are around 7 or 8 yrs old the software is from 2009 or thereabouts run thru a parallell cable from machine to computer out of basic 110 volt electric socket etc u can create files to make engraved signs and parts for signs like a dog eagle or sailboat to enhance the sign from cut 2d however, I have only used the v carve portion of it as it is time consuming to learn and I dont have the time or patience, it is probably better for someone who knows this software , the machine is a pcnc automation model and has been tweeked to run better when I first got it the gantry was lagging and not cutting straight or skipping to miss a letter partially or change the outcome but has been worked to cut better more precisely and I have since learned to work it better and square it/level it to work better as well as having a tech to help it run smoother faster. I am only looking to get what I have into it about 3000 I paid about 2400 plus shipping , other fees and bits etc in 2011 but have paid this tech around 500 to tweek it he has been at my shop twice the first time to speed and straighten gantry the second to replace the router and also tweeked it a little more to run better also will include all the hardware and router bits as well as the same replacement router from dewalt that I bought to replace the existing one which got stuck and wasnt turning because I didnt know how to change the bit and screwed something up to cause this they are about 75.00 on internet but the tech installed the replacement (exact same plunge router/model number) and its working fine again the machine its not for me as I bit off more than I could chew, and I am not mechanically inclined but more creative As I have been painting signs for a long time and only do a little vinyl and computer aided sign making etc call me and leave your cell phone if u want pics if not just reach me thru this or leave your contact info my number 215 245 6252 prefer local pick up se pa /philly area but shipping can be arranged if u pic up some cost if u are far away shouldnt b more than 300 about what I paid from fla to philly but is probably based on your location etc as it weighs about 150 lbs ... I can demo and or show locals what I have done with this machine as I made some signs for my shop (Entrance, Open for Business, Sample, Phone Number, Cut Signs etc...)
Best regards
Mike

List Date: 7/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: cnc router large tabletop model approx 2ft x 3ft cut area w computer and software to run it
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $3300 + $100 Shipping

--------------------------------------