Hi people

I have baught a second hand 3 axis cnc but the y axis is rotary similar to a cnc lathe anyway I use aspire software to get my wrapped output it runs fine but my dimensions are out particularly in y the rotary axis. It seems to be machining roughly 230 degrees when I have commanded it to machine the full circumference. After reading for many hours I found it's probably my pulses/mm is out or my degrees/pulse is out is there a calculation to change this ? And what's the best practical way to sort this issue. Iam confused as I thought it would be one or the other pulses/mm or degrees/pulse. I have the option to change both and they are currently set at 2 different valise pulses/mm 0.0056 and the degrees/pulse is 0.006. they are nema 34 motors with 1.8degree step

as for x this is a rack and pinion which I presume is a different formulae again if anyone has this it would be greatly appreciated

z is a ball screw which I believe again is a different formulae??
So if anyone can help what's the formulae of each and what information do I need to sort my problems out?

Thank god it's not a 5 axis machine haha

Regards
Brad