585,932 active members*
3,731 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Burn Table Reviews?

Looking to purchase a cnc plasma table. I was interested in a 4x8 Burn Table from Texas but hearing mixed reviews..... what do ppl suggest??...

Re: Burn Table Reviews?

Read the reviews for BurnTable and heed. Personally I would look at Precision Plasma, Arclight and Dynatorch.

Here is the supporting documents on the rebuild and why. Pricing does not include labor (donated).

How about a Precision Plasma?

Precision Plasma sells Plasma Gantry kits, not complete tables.

Try here Plasmaland. We have replaced a few burntables for customers.
    Now featuring Plasmaland online

I don't give advice often but I would stay away from burntables. They must have a good marketing team because they make it sound like its the one to buy but it's not. I almost purchased one and am so glad I didn't. I have read so many horror stories and am so glad I'm not one of them. I purchased a plasma 3 made by Bill and Bob at
    B & B systems in McCall Idaho in January 2014 and am tickled pink with the table and the customer service. Just my 2 cents worth and trying to save you alot of heart ache and money. D

I'm a former customer (victim) of Burntabels and as was recommended to me before I purchased, run, don't walk, away from them. I wish I had heeded that advice.

Here is a link to my experience. The same writeup was posted on here, but on this link you get to see the true colors of BT's ownership shine through in their responses, and that's as big of a factor as any when considering a manufacturer. For what it's worth, I'm currently in the process of building my own 4x8 with parts from Precision Plasma and CandCNC. Both top notch quality AND support.

My terrible experience with Burntables and my resolution - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
    Derek

Im not happy with ours at all. we have started a video and pictures to have documents of our issues. No call back either all day

Have had are Table about 2 years now, and have put some serious miles on this machine.
    we have cut everything from 10ga plate, 5/8" stainless and up to 1-1/2" plate steel. Ours is a high volume shop in Bakersfield Ca.
    If I need a part, or advice there just a phone call away. Is there room for an improved Table, yes, but I would not trade my table for another table out there, except maybe a laser...I would love a laser...LOL
    I would recommend this table to any one just starting out, or a seasoned veteran. Its ease of use and turn key arrival make it one of the best plasma tables I have used.