584,879 active members*
5,240 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Bridgeport EZ Trak DX

I had the AT power supply fail on our system, this was replaced by an import from the USA, works just fine.
    Then I had a keyboard failure and the only fix for this problem was to replace the Mother board.
    I now have the system up and running but as soon as we try to home the axis they move off on their own.
    The same happens if I go into Jog Mode, I'm not sure if the power supply failure has caused some serious damage.
    Any ideas?
    I would appreciate any help given.

Re: Bridgeport EZ Trak DX

Sounds like you may still have a keyboard problem. Use an external AT type full keyboard. There are three keyboard plugs on the back of the console. One is for the keyboard on the console and the other 2 are just "pass through" connectors. If you cannot get those figured out, just plug the keyboard directly into the motherboard.

Quote Originally Posted by reabdet21 View Post
    Sounds like you may still have a keyboard problem. Use an external AT type full keyboard. There are three keyboard plugs on the back of the console. One is for the keyboard on the console and the other 2 are just "pass through" connectors. If you cannot get those figured out, just plug the keyboard directly into the motherboard.
    I only have the AT keyboard fitted at present, I have looked at the parameters but I do not know what they are supposed to be!!
    I suspect that I have no control over the analogue output to the drives and they are moving off under a drift?
    Does anybody have a copy of the parameters that are required?

I have a problem with my new At Din 5 Keyboard. The machine loses connection when I transfer the Panel connection from the Key Pad to the AT Din5 keyboard this is a new keyboard from the Factory. It will work tho shugishly if booted with the keyboard in Place.
    The old keyboard worked without having any problems transfering the connections after booting up on the Console Key pad then moving from one Din5 to Din5 connection.

The papers that come hith the keyboard mention a processor chip. This chip could be causing the problem for the "Hot" transfer of the keyboards.

Please advise,

cnctools