585,744 active members*
4,470 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BobCAD Tech Support Contact...

BobCAD Tech Support Contact...

Hey everyone,

I have been using BobCad's advertised phone numbers, but have not been able to reach them. When I call, it tells me that the line is busy, and that I should call back later. It has been this way for over 24 hours.

After many attempts to post my project links on this forum, I can't seem to make that happen either. I'm a little frustrated, but I'll keep trying.

-EnAndTropy

Re: BobCAD Tech Support Contact...

checked line seems fine , make sure you are calling 727-489-0003 . this is the direct line to tech support .

If not email into [email protected] this will go right to the reception there as well for ticket creation

MikeTheG,

Thank you for pointing that number out. On the BobCad site, they didn't have that number listed, or at least not where I could find it. I will give it a go tomorrow. Thanks again!

-EnAndTropy

Same as it always been,,under "contact us"

pictures are disappearing

Wow! I can't believe I missed that...

Strange deal, that number doesn't work either. Any number I call says that the number has been disconnected and to call back later. It has been saying that all day. Any ideas?

E-mail them
    or
    contact CNC Zone member "aldepoalo"

Sorry about that, turns out I didn't dial 1 before the rest of the number, as it was long distance.