585,771 active members*
4,206 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Big issue

Big issue

I have a very big issue with Novakon. They must contact me immediately. As a previous customer, am getting slung around. I am tired of this crap. No answer on the phone. Email answers are cryptic when I need a ****ing date of shipment.
    Lee

Re: Big issue

John?
    Lee

Hi Lee,

We have no messages on our phones and we have responded to your emails that we have received. I also sent you numerous calls and finally left a message to what I believe is your cell phone earlier this afternoon with a return number to my cell phone. You can always contact us using my personal email, or [email protected] or [email protected], or my cell number which I left on your contact phone number messaging system. I also will get an email when there is a message left on our business lines.

As you are aware the funds have to clear our bank prior to shipping.

Regards,
    John

There have been a few times when I couldn't get through on the phone either. I left at least one voicemail that didn't get delivered. (Nothing lately, this was... oh... 6 months ago maybe.)

I don't know if it's an international thing, a VOIP thing, or something else. It's probably worth investigation though as I bet it's happening with sales calls as well. I hate it when a company doesn't answer their sales line and I will usually refuse to leave a message. "Oh hi, I was just wondering if you wanted to sell me some stuff" feels unnesessary.

Emails have basically always been answered quickly though.

I hope this is resolved amicably.

The question comes up occasionally about our policy on our call in phone service.

According to our phone records, statistically, customers prefer emails versus phone calls for sales and customer support. As such we have determined the most cost effective support is responding to a call or email as it comes in rather than monitoring the phones 9-5 EST. If a customer does call day or night, we will receive the message via email and we respond accordingly.

Based on our experiences, it is not cost effective to staff a call center as is done in retail stores. With current technology and the wide range of time zones we support, it is much more efficient to function as a virtual office.

I hope this explains our policy call support.

Regards,
    Novakon Team

Okay guys. I may have jumped the gun and lost my composure with this. John did contact me efficiently. Contact is not all that is needed, however. I will let John state how little or how much of this comes out, but I require a new machine as a replacement. My Torus is no more. I have just been under pressure from all sides and it got the best of me the other day. I will try to contain that in the future.
    Thanks for the email, John. I do not expect you to ship anything until the checks clear. I just cannot believe it takes this long.
    Lee

Lee,

I'm almost afraid to ask.... How does one kill a Torus?

Regards,
    Ray L.

Beside myself also wondering how you kill a torus (maybe a story for a less stressful time), i just wanted to say that I have had trouble with novakon receiving phone messages I leave . At least every 2 out of 3 messages I receive john and Khai say they never got. John, you may want to check your phone system.

Nate
    Fine Line Automation
    Home - Fine Line Automation
    Fine Line Automation
    www.finelineautomation.com

Yep, me too, want to know how you "murder" a Torus.
    I sense there's something major that went wrong.

Inquiring minds want to know....

Quote Originally Posted by FineLineAuto View Post
    i just wanted to say that I have had trouble with novakon receiving phone messages I leave . At least every 2 out of 3 messages I receive john and Khai say they never got. John, you may want to check your phone system.

Nate
    Fine Line Automation
    Home - Fine Line Automation
    We always strive to improve product and service. We looked at the recent call records but if you can let me know approximately what time frame and at which number you called from, we can better research this problem. Please send the call information via our direct email. We most certainly want to know where the break down is. As a general rule, we use the 0366 line for sales calls and the 0566 for tech support. If you call the 0366 line, there are two call options, 1 and 2, which direct the call to either sales or tech support. If you leave a tech related call on line 1, it is possible not to have it passed to support depending on the message left. We will pay more attention to this possibility in the future also.

We have at times responded via email to calls when we know the person's email address and understand the question(s) asked. Sometimes this flows into an ongoing email dialog and playing phone tag just doesn't get the job done.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to better our service support.

Regards,
    Novakon Team

Hi guys.

As I mentioned, I really don't want to say what happened. It is still an ongoing issue. I do not think Novakon was at all at fault though and that much I will say publically. Any further info will have to be shared by John.
    Lee