584,837 active members*
5,374 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Any experience with Anilam 3300MK control?

Any experience with Anilam 3300MK control?

I am looking for opinions on the Anilam 3300MK control. We are about to purchase a 3 or possibly 4 axis mill. Started out looking for a CNC knee mill but am also looking at bed mills. This will be used in our tooling shop doing mostly simple milling, drilling and maintenance repair work. Does anyone have experience good/bad with this control. Thank you for your responses.

I've used the 3200mk control for over 3 years.(the 2 axis version of the 3300mk) The control simply kicks ass. I liked it better than the proto trak or the acu-rite. I've never used the 3 axis version. IIRC, it's the same control, only with a few different parameters. If I was to set up a small job shop, that would be the first pieces I'd buy.....

I have just recently started using the 3200MK and compaired to others of the like, it is better than most and easy to learn. The GUI is almost self explainatory. Useful geometry/calculator built in and can use it while programming, not to mention the draw mode so you can run a sim before you even cut.

Thanks for the replies. Now I just have to get the big guy off his wallet and get it bought.

Did you get the 339 up and working ? How do you like it? I need advice on the 3300. Please call Larry 801 216 4576 Thank you